Yamaha Urban Mobility models
Yamaha’s Urban Mobility line-up features a variety of 2-wheel and 3-wheel models that are designed to help everyone find a better, more affordable and less time consuming way to move around the city.
For 2018 many of the models feature a range of new colours, and all are fully EU-4 compliant.
2018 Tricity 125 & Tricity 155
Love the way I move
Introduced in the summer of 2014, the Tricity 125 features double leaning front wheels that give an increased feeling of stability and confidence, especially on slippery road surfaces.
Offering the light weight and manoeuvrability of a conventional 2-wheel scooter, combined with an easy to ride character that comes with its layout, the economical Tricity 125 is the most affordable 3-wheel model on the market.
The compact and agile chassis gives class-leading comfort on bumpy roads, making this easy to use Urban Mobility model an attractive transport solution for commuters looking for a fashionable, affordable and accessible way to move in the city.
For 2018 Yamaha Tricity 125’s are available in new colours.
- There are no features available
2018 Tricity Key Features
- Fashionable and affordable urban commuter
- 3 wheels for enhanced feeling of stability
- Exclusive Leaning Multi Wheel (LMW) design
- Closely spaced front wheels for agility in traffic
- Aimed at new and existing scooter riders
- Lightweight, compact and easy to handle
- Smart and modern bodywork with plenty of storage
- Spacious riding position and comfortable seat
- Efficient Blue Core 125cc or 155cc liquid-cooled engine
- Unified Brake System (UBS) as standard equipment
- Powerful and efficient LED headlight
- Mat Grey
- Cyber Blue
- Milky White